Saturday, September 15, 2012

Left Behind

No, I'm not going to talk about that book series! And in truth this may be a very short post. I feel left behind today. I love raising my son! Today I wish I could be doing a million more things; I want to meet my girl friends for encouragement, I want to be with my husband as he helps our friend move, I want to be in a bible study learning and discussing, I want to volunteer to help people in my community! Today I want to do everything but I am doing nothing. S and I are having a quite day of laundry peanut butter bread and music at home! You will say "oh that's the greatest thing of all!" and I know it is a great responsibility but today I feel left behind because most of my friends are off doing those other things and I am at home. My heart knows that this is where I am supposed to be and that soon I will be in another season, but some days I am impatient and not good at enjoying the moment! I am trying but days like today I make the choice because I sure will not do well if I do not choose to be ok! If you feel left behind, it is ok!! Call me! Uh oh! Got to go there is Peanut Butter everywhere:/

No comments:

Post a Comment